female health matters

Personal stories about female health matters.

July 09, 2007

elbows, x-rays and terrorist doctors

It is no surprise to Erina that medical doctors have been roped into the Islamic terrorist cause because they are already at the forefront in the fanatic anti-smoking crusade and fully experienced in terrorizing hapless patients.

"One of the most surprising anti-smoking tirades I have ever encountered came from a GP I visited for a swollen elbow," says Erina. "In the course of the consultation he asked about my medical history and then -- as if required by a Mullah to do so -- asked whether I smoked."

"When I said, yes, he wanted to know how many, how often and what type of cigarette and abused me savagely when I refused to co-operate on the grounds that it was totally unrelated to my complaint and,frankly, none of his business."

"He then insisted that I get an X-ray on my elbow and sent me to a radiologist," relates Erina. "I should have suspected his motives, but I trusted that he would do me no harm."

"The radiologist turned out to be a sour-faced woman who told me get undressed," sighs Erina. "I protested, asking why I needed to get undressed for an elbow X-ray, and she told me to do as she said or get a referral to another radiologist."

"Terrorized into doing what she said," says Erin, "I was then told to stand on a metal contraption and she went behind a screen."

"I felt terribly uncomfortable and asked where was the lead vest to protect my body -- and what exactly she was X-raying," says Erin, "and she raved on about sunlight and air flight exposing us to more radiation than her machine -- in which case why was she hiding behind a screen? -- and told me that the referring doctor had recommended a chest X-ray and a shoulder X-ray as well."

"At that, I jumped off the contraption and told her that I didn't want any X-rays," says Erin, "and her face turned to thunder and she stormed out."

"I have no idea whether or not she had X-rayed my body without my permission -- and at what strength," says Erin, "but it was pretty obvious that she was in collusion with the GP and intended to intimidate me -- if not do me terrible harm."

"I would imagine he told her that I was a smoker and was to be given 'the works'," sighs Erin. "I decided against reporting them to the medical authority because I had no evidence of their improper behavior and besides which the medical authority is the body behind the anti-smoking crusade and might do me more harm."

"It would be like going to a mosque to complain about terrorist bombings, wouldn't it?"

"After the latest terrorist activities by Islamic doctors in London and Glasgow, everyone threw up their arms in horror that people trained to heal could really set out to kill," sighs Erin, "but how short our memories are. What about Dr Harold Shipman, the granny murderer, and Dr Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death at Auschwitz, and the 15 German physicians and scientists who were convicted at the Nuremberg Medical Trial? And what about the thousands of hapless patients who die or are maimed each week by the negligent or murderous actions of ordinary doctors?"

"Doctors, like lawyers and accountants and everyone else in privileged positions are fallible human beings first and foremost and you never know what's going on in their heads and what diabolical agenda they may have."

"The doctor I visited was not a well-looking man and I assuaged my fury at being mistreated by him by presuming he's riddled with some incurable venereal disease that a smoking prostitute had given him -- and was on a mission to debase all female smokers he came across in his work," sighs Erin. "Either that, or he was a total control freak -- an epithet that fits all fanatics and crusaders, whatever their cause - and smoking was his pet hate."

"My swollen elbow healed within days -- without any medication," adds Erin, "but my general health was poor for at least six months after that incident, and I was terrified when my hair started falling out. It may have been coincidence, but I fear that I was, indeed, deliberately exposed to harmful radiation."

"Forget about Islamic terrorists," says Erin. "We're all at risk from terrorist doctors pushing some ideological barrow -- be it smoking, obesity, drinking or whatever."

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Copyright 2006-2014 all rights reserved Female Health Matters