female health matters

Personal stories about female health matters.

May 26, 2010

Greedy Fergie!

Unfairly dubbed the Duchess of Pork by the media, and subsequently losing a lot of weight and gaining a fortune (frittered away) from her association with Weightwatchers, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, appears to have substituted a love of money for a love of food and this worries Rhoda – in similar circumstances as Fergie – because being greedy for food doesn’t usually get anyone in trouble with the law.

“My wealthy ex’s family set me up in a lucrative catering business as a divorce settlement and I’ve done very well,” says Rhoda, “and I feel sorry for Fergie because her divorce settlement apparently amounted to a paltry £15,000 a year – hardly enough to keep up the appearances necessary for the mother of the Queen’s grand-daughters – and with a weight problem to deal with as well as mounting debts due to her lavish lifestyle no wonder she ended up in trouble.”

“I think Fergie did a wonderful job on herself when she joined Weightwatchers,” says Rhoda. “She slimmed down tremendously and looked fabulous, but now I wonder whether it was the money she was amassing – and spending like crazy – that drove her to lose weight, rather than a desire to lose that horrible Duchess of Pork label.”

“If she was substituting money for food,” says Rhoda, “then now that she is facing bankruptcy as well as a possible fraud charge for the infamous ‘cash for introduction to Andrew’ scam the possibility is high that she may turn her greed back to food and start ballooning again.”

“I’m a Cordon Bleu chef – but of course I don’t do any of the food preparation myself in my catering business – and I love food, just like everyone else, but I am by no means greedy,” says Rhoda. “I tend to be overweight rather than underweight, but nobody calls me porky and I can imagine how damaging that label can be.”

“Judging from the filmclip of Fergie’s meeting with the businessman who was going to pay her £500,000 in return for an introduction to her well-connected ex husband,” says Rhoda, “I see a very greedy woman, so greedy that it is indecent, and if how she now treats money is how she once treated food then I fear that she will inevitably start stuffing herself silly once her financial affairs hit rock bottom.”

See also:

Will Fergie and Andy Remarry?

Marriage or Emigration for Fergie?

Mother of the Year?

Fergie’s chutzpah survival

what's next for Fergie?

How free is Fergie?

Oprah tops Fergie’s retirement pot

Fergie Flouts Family

Fergie and the global gravy train

Greedy Fergie!

Fergie smokes, so what?

Homeless Fergie?

Fergie’s £15,000 pa was a lousy settlement

Fergie’s menopausal mania

star struck Fergie

cashing in on the family Fergie style!

Fergie’s broken homes

Is Fergie reliving her childhood?

a foghorn for silent whispers

Sarah Ferguson’s Libran Balance

Age Secrets of Prince Andrew

Age Secrets of Sarah Ferguson

Andrew and Sarah, Duke and Duchess of York









Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright 2006-2014 all rights reserved Female Health Matters